Listen to the synthesized version:
Ave Maria by Charles Gounod over prelude by J. S. Bach, for String Quartet, in choral style (no dificult piano part transposed…).
Without piano, String initiate in “A” rehearsal mark.
In C Major!
Contain part called “Violin III” as a substitute for viola. Parts Also parts “Violins I & II” and “Violins II & III”. Comes with piano part (Bach prelude), but not necessary for perform.
Arrangement by Huberto Gastal Mayer
- Formation: String Quartet (or quintet)
- Piano ad libitum
- Instruments (2 vl, va, vc, pn)
- violin (or any other solo instrument)
- duo (violin & cello)
- duo (violin & piano)
- trio (vl, va, vc)
- trio (2 vl, piano)
- quartet (2 vl, va, vc)
- quintet (2 vl, va, vc, cb)
- quintet (2 vl, va, vc, pn)
- quintet (2 vl, va, vc, cb, pn)
- String Orchestra